Does Your Child or Student Need Support With Learning NAPLAN?
Line by line feedback
Deep question banks
Real world examples
NAPLAN is a national assessment program that tests the literacy and numeracy skills of all Australian school students in Years 3, 5, 7 and 9. With EP online tutors have all the tools needed to provide students of all tested year levels to complete all necessary NAPLAN preparation. EP enables online or private tutors to guide their students through spelling, grammar, punctuation, numeracy, writing language conventions, problem solving and all other required skills.
The EP platform provides a comprehensive foundation for high naplan results and study scores in line with the key knowledge, competencies and skills outlined in the NAPLAN test. EP enables tutors to guide students to develop the General Capabilities required at Year 3, 5, 7 and 9 level.
EP enables tutors to provide engaging lessons that provide full instruction and explanations, interesting content and a variety of activities and practice exercises that sharpen skills and advance competency. Students receive instant feedback and next steps are identified ensuring tutors can guide their students appropriately. Each lesson has been designed by an expert with years of experience in the field together with teachers who have been consulted at every stage to ensure the best possible outcomes.
• 1 on 1 free registration support
• Download our content scopes here
• EP Tracks all questions answered, time spent learning, and accuracy for all subjects – easily printable
• Real time 24/7 tracking of student progress
• All student results are printable
• Download our Weeking Planning Template
• Over 500,000 Automatically marked questions, saving you time
• Pre built assessments to find knowledge gaps and identify levels of learning
“I love Education Perfect! It is such a fun and easy way to learn about all different topics”
“EP is a fun, awesome way to practice, revise and learn! It’s a great program and I am really glad my school has chosen to use it!”