Does Your Child or Student Need Support Learning the Victoran Curriculum?
Diagnostic age testing
Real time reporting
Real world examples
Line by line feedback
Home educating parents and caregivers have the primary responsibility of monitoring the quality of their children’s education by creating a robust curriculum and regularly reflecting on progress made. This can often feel daunting at various stages throughout the process. With EP you can create a customized educational plan for each child, whilst ensuring that your child’s needs are met by the education that you provide.
Homeschooling focuses on the importance of parents and caregivers facilitating children’s learning by connecting materials and curricula with each child’s interests, together with creating an environment that encourages children to explore and discover. What EP provides is the perfect educational software to meet all of these requirements in a fun, rewarding and uniquely customisable way.
The EP smart lesson platform provides parents and caregivers with a comprehensive Victorian curriculum aligned library of interactive and fully customisable resources and lessons.
The EP platform consists of thousands of our smart lessons that have been designed in order to seamlessly align with the requirements of the Victorian curriculum; facilitating successful, fun and engaging learning for children at home. EP is an invaluable teaching resource that can be used by children at home to learn independently under the direction of their parents, who are able to assign tasks and track their children’s progress easily and efficiently.
With the EP smart lesson platform parents and guardians can have complete confidence and peace of mind knowing that all lessons contain core learning resources including videos, text, diagrams and interactive automatically marked questions, all of which are fully aligned to the Victorian curriculum.
EP can provide homeschool parents and caregivers with everything needed for children to successfully meet all requirements of the NSW curriculum as listed below:
• Within NSW the law permits a parent or legal guardian to take responsibility for educating their child. In order to achieve this the child must be registered with NESA (NSW Education Standards Authority).
• In order to be registered for home schooling in NSW, the parent/guardian needs to demonstrate commitment to achieving the learning needs of their child.
• The child’s educational program is based on the curriculum provided by the Act, that is, the minimum curriculum for primary education (Kindergarten to Year 6), the minimum curriculum for secondary education (Years 7 to 10) or the curriculum for senior secondary education (Years 11 and 12) (Note: Sections 7 to 10 of the Guidelines provide details of the required curriculum.);
• The educational program is required to be based on and taught in accordance with the relevant NESA syllabuses; the educational program is suitable to cater for the identified learning needs of the child; there is an adequate system for planning, supervising and recording teaching and learning experiences; there is an adequate system for recording the child’s progress and achievement; the time allocated to learning is sufficient to allow coverage of the curriculum; the home learning environment is suitable for effective home schooling; and the identified resources are adequate to support the child’s learning.
• Records of implementing the child’s educational program must be kept to show how the program has been delivered and how the requirements for registration are being met.
• It is expected that you have considered your child’s abilities and interests in planning an educational program. You are required to produce an educational program that aligns with the NSW Curriculum for each of the Key Learning Areas (KLAs).
• You need to provide plans for how learning activities will be carried out as well as how progress will be recorded.
• You should also decide on the types of learning resources that will be used. Plus you need to consider the best ways to assess your child’s progress and consider how the home and local environment could support learning opportunities for your child.
• 1 on 1 free registration support
• Download our content scopes here
• EP Tracks all questions answered, time spent learning, and accuracy for all subjects – easily printable
• Real time 24/7 tracking of your progress
• All student results are printable for moderator evidence
• Download our Weeking Planning Template
“I like Education Perfect because, it helps us elaborate on what we learn in class.”
“Education Perfect is one of the best websites and it helps me so much to expand my learning abilities.”