Does Your Homeschooled Child Need Support Learning Humanities?
Spelling and Vocabulary
Grammar and Punctuation
EP homeschool humanities and social sciences focuses on the importance of homeschooling parents and caregivers facilitating their child’s education by connecting resources, materials, lesson plans and project based tasks with each child’s interests. EP humanities supports students in meeting the requirements of the chosen curriculum by providing engaging lessons with rigorous resources.
EP’s content library covers all aspects of teaching and learning required within the Australian, New Zealand and many other homeschool humanities curriculums. This provides parents with a rich online teaching resource and children with rich learning experiences. EP’s advanced technology leverages scratchpads, handwriting recognition, Desmos graphs and long answer components to give students rich modes of expression when solving problems. Our dedicated assessment platform allows parents to run tests, quizzes and examinations on the platform. This lets you track progress to a granular level. This combines with automatic remediation, to give students learning tasks to cover their gaps as identified through assessments.
The incorporation of EP for homeschooling humanities will help parents to buy back time for more hands-on, real life and inquiry-based learning opportunities outside of the home environment by saving planning, marking and data analysis time. EP homeschool humanites also provides extensive analytics ensuring complete transparency in relation to students’ progress and identifying the areas where improvement is required.
• 1 on 1 free registration support – Book a call here.
• Downloadable our pre built curriculum outlines here
• EP Tracks all questions answered, time spent learning, and accuracy for all subjects
• Real time 24/7 tracking of your progress
• All learner results are printable for moderator evidence.
• Download our Weeking Planning Template
• Over 500,000 Automatically marked questions, saving you time.
• Pre built, automatically marked assessments to find knowledge gaps and identify levels of learning.
“I find Education Perfect a great way to improve and get the best results I can.”
“I like Education Perfect because, it helps us elaborate on what we learn in class.”
Aligned to your curriculum
EP supports a wide range of curricula, while also allowing for flexible curation and creation by teachers