In 2021, to accommodate the differences in school year timetables, the Global Education Perfect World Series competitions will be hosted on different dates for schools in Australia and New Zealand, and schools that run on the August to May school calendar.
The Education Perfect Maths Championships (EPMC) will be held for schools following the August – May school year between Monday 22nd February and Monday 1st March 2021.
- Monday 22nd February 2021
- 45-minute competition paper sat using the EP digital assessment platform
- Papers will be available for years/grades 7-8, 9-10 and 11-12
- The paper will consist of a skills section, followed by a short problem-solving section
- We will invite you to submit the top 5 students from each year level category from your classes
The top 20 students will be identified by the EP Maths team. These students will be invited to compete in the final round on 26th February.
- Friday 26th February 2021
- 75-minute competition paper, sat using the EP digital assessment platform, based mostly around problem solving
- The paper will be sat by the top 20 students of each year level category
The competition winners from each year level category will be announced on 1st of March via email. There will be prizes and certificates for the overall top 3 students within each group!
- Category 1: Grades 6 & 7
- Category 2: Grades 8 & 9
- Category 3: Grades 10 & 11
- 1st Place in each category: $100 Amazon Voucher
- 2nd Place in each category: $75 Amazon Voucher
- 3rd Place in each category: $50 Amazon Voucher
If you want to find out more about the competition, you can find all of the information here.