The EP Languages Championships (EPLC) are a free event where students can compete at their own ability level. This competition is designed to help boost your students’ personal learning journey, engage the students with curriculum-aligned content, and motivate them to compete on an international stage.
This competition has ended. Thank you to all those who competed!
Top 3 Schools:
- Amaroo School, Amaroo, Australia 🇦🇺 | 799,302 points
- McKinnon Secondary College, Melbourne, Australia 🇦🇺 | 533,385 points
- Cashmere High School, Christchurch, New Zealand 🇳🇿 | 423,077 points
Top 3 Students:
- Zac M. from Victoria, Australia 🇦🇺 | 43,234 points
- Anya A. from Victoria, Australia 🇦🇺 | 40,027 points
- John A. from New South Wales, Australia 🇦🇺 | 30,698 points
EPLC Certificates are now available to download in platform after the competition has ended. Please read through this EP help guide for more information.
Please find our help guides for EP World Series competitions here:
Download our competition poster here.